Steps to configure AWS Event Source with Cloudwatch Logs in Cloudlytics
Log into Cloudlytics account.
- Go to Create Stream AWS Page.
- Select the type of AWS Log to be configured with Cloudlytics.
- Select the Timezone according to your respective region.
- Select the Credential configured before.
- Select the option Cloudwatch from the Source type list.
- For the selected Log type, in Aws Account, ensure that a LogGroup in Cloudwatch to store logs.
- Choose the AWS region in which Cloudwatch Log group is present.
- Choose the Log Group configured to Cloudwatch.
- Choose the Log Stream which you want to configure or you can choose all the Streams.
- Save and Name the stream.
- Check for successful stream creation.