About The Client
A large EdTech company based out of Australia brings together the most innovative people and products in modern education technology, resulting in smart, sophisticated software solutions that can support the entire school community; from students and carers through to teachers, administrators and decision-makers.
Starting the application modernization and cloud adoption journey on public cloud while making sure the move/shift was secured and compliant from day 1. Since the migration on cloud was new for them, they were cautious and worried about the security on cloud. With application modernization, they also had a requirement of continuous assessment to be compliant with regulatory requirements.
Using Cloudlytics to monitor security governance and compliance in the cloud by continuous assessment of more than 10 AWS accounts against the different regulatory benchmarks like NIST, GDPR, CIS, and best practices. Monitoring assets spread across different regions and accounts.
- Reduced efforts by 60% to assess infrastructure is adhering well-architected framework
- Tailored governance and compliance dashboards and reports helped streamline operations
- Helped auditing and maintaining governance and compliance throughout the development cycle which in terms saved almost 20% of efforts and time to go live
- 80% of efforts saved by using asset inventory
- Additionally, event analytics saved 30% of the efforts of the monitoring team
- Compliance In Cloud
- User access monitoring
- Event analytics for analyzing logs being generated across multiple AWS services
- Automated asset inventory management
- Compliant move in the Cloud to maintain posture above 80%.
- The audit efforts of architects were reduced from weeks to a few hours
- Detected 250+ misconfigurations while ongoing development to save the effort and time to make the production environment secure and compliant.