Ensure that all the domain names registered with AWS Route 53 or transferred to AWS Route 53 are renewed 7 (seven) days before their validity period ends.
Perform the following in the AWS Management Console:
1. Navigate to Route 53 dashboard at https://console.aws.amazon.com/route53/.
2. In the left navigation panel, under Domains, click Registered Domains.
3. Select the relevant domain.
4. On Your Domains ‘domain name’ page, in the domain name configuration section, check the domain expiration date – next to ‘Expires on’.
5. If the selected domain is about to expire within 7 days, continue with the renewal process.
6. AWS Reference: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/Route53/latest/DeveloperGuide/domain-extend.html