Ensure that your AWS Route 53 registered domains are locked to prevent any unauthorized transfers to another domain name registrar.
Perform the following in the AWS Management Console:
1. Navigate to Route 53 dashboard at https://console.aws.amazon.com/route53/.
2. In the left navigation panel, under Domains, click Registered Domains.
3. Select the relevant domain.
4. On Your Domains ‘domain name’ page, Transfer Lock, check the Transfer Lock status. If the current status is set to ‘Disabled’,
5. the transfer locking is not enabled for this Domain..
6. AWS Reference: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/Route53/latest/DeveloperGuide/domain-extend.html