Check your AWS Network Access Control Lists (NACLs) for outbound rules that allow traffic from all ports and limit access to the required ports or port ranges only in order to implement the principle of least privilege and reduce the possibility of unauthorized access at the subnet level.
1. Logi n into the AWS Management Console.
2. Go to AWS VPC dashboard at https://console.aws.amazon.com/vpc/.
3. In the left navigation panel, under SECURITY section, choose Network ACLs.
4. Select the Network ACL that you want to reconfigure.
5. Select the Outbound Rules tab from the dashboard bottom panel.
6. Click the Edit button to update the current configuration by performing the following actions:<ol style="list-style-type: lower-alpha