CloudFormation is used within the AWS account to automate the cloud infrastructure management and deployment. CloudFormation is the AWS service that promotes the concept of Infrastructure as Code (IaC), which means writing code using a descriptive language (JSON or YAML) to manage configurations and automate management of AWS infrastructures in addition to deployments
1. Sign in to the AWS Management Console.
2. Go to CloudFormation dashboard.
3. Click the Create Stack button from the dashboard top menu.
4. On the Select Template page, inside the select a template section, select one the following options :
and Click Next to continue the stack setup.
5. On the Specify Details page, enter a name for your stack in the Stack name box. Inside the Parameters section, provide the necessary parameters values required by the CloudFormation template chosen at the previous step. click the Next button to continue the process.
6. On the Options page, perform the following actions:
Click Next to access the stack review page.
7. On the Review page, review the entire configuration for your CloudFormation stack.
8. Click Create to launch your new CloudFormation stack. Once the stack has been successfully created, its status should change from CREATE_IN_PROGRESS to CREATE_COMPLETE.“