AWS Config service is configured to include Global resources in order to have complete visibility over the configuration changes made within your AWS account. Global resources are not aligned to a specific AWS region. Supported Global resource types are IAM users, groups, roles and customer managed policies.
1. Sign in to the AWS Management Console.
2. Go to the AWS Config dashboard.
3. In the left navigation panel, select Settings.
4. On the Settings page, in the Resource types to record section, check the Include global resources checkbox.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save to apply the changes