It is necessary to ensure that the log files generated by AWS Config are delivered without any failures to the targeted S3 bucket in order to store logging data for auditing purposes.
1. Sign in to the AWS Management Console.
2. Go to AWS Config dashboard.
3. In the left navigation panel, select Settings.
4. On the Settings page, within AWS Config role section, choose to Create a role option and provide a unique name for this new IAM role inside the Role name box.
5. Click Save to apply the changes.