Identify and remove any unused AWS IAM users, which are not designed for API access, as an extra security measure for protecting your AWS resources against unapproved access.
01) Sign in to the AWS Management Console.
02) Navigate to IAM dashboard.
03) In the left navigation panel, choose Users.
04) Select the IAM user that you want to remove.
05) Click on the User Actions dropdown button from the dashboard top menu and select Delete User.
06) In the Delete User dialog box, review the user data and click Yes, Delete to confirm the action.