Tracing should be enabled for your AWS Lambda functions in order to gain visibility into the execution and performance of the function.With the tracing feature enabled, Amazon activates Lambda support for AWS X-Ray
1. Login to the AWS Management Console.
2. Navigate to Lambda dashboard.
3. In the navigation panel, under AWS Lambda section, choose Functions.
4. Choose the Lambda function that you want to reconfigure then click on the function name.
5. Select the Configuration tab to open the settings panel for the selected function.
6. Scroll down and go to Debugging and error handling panel and check the checkbox to Enable AWS X-Ray.
7. Click the Save button from the dashboard top menu to apply the configuration changes for your function.