Ensure that your Amazon Lambda functions do not share the same AWS IAM execution role in order to promote the Principle of Least Privilege (POLP) by providing each individual function the minimal amount of access required to perform its tasks
1. Login to the AWS Management Console.
2. Navigate to Lambda dashboard at https://console.aws.amazon.com/lambda/.
3. In the navigation panel, under AWS Lambda section, choose Functions.
4. Choose the Lambda function that you want to examine then click on the function name to access its configuration page.
5. Select the Configuration tab then click permission then check Execution role with IAM role that defines the permissions for the selected function.
Within Execution role section, check the name of the IAM role assigned to the selected function.
6. If the same Execution role attach to other lambda function,then make it available to single only.