To create the access credentials please follow the following steps:
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure Login portal
- Navigate to the Azure Active Directory
- Click on App registrations and Register a new application
- Provide the Name “Cloudlytics Application”
- Select your account in the Supported account types section.
- In redirect URI, Select the WEB from the drop-down menu and enter URI https://cloudlytics.com and click on Register.
Once the application has been created copy the Application ID and save it.
After creating the application provide necessary permission to the application:
- In the same blade, click on Certificates and secrets under Manage
- Generate client secret by clicking + New Client Secret Under Client Secret
- Provide Description, expires as Never and click ADD.
- Copy the secret key as soon as you save the changes
- Click on Azure Active Directory > Properties
- Copy Directory ID and save it for later use.
- Navigate to Subscriptions on the azure portal > click on subscription to monitor > Access Control(IAM) > +Add role assignment. Select Readers role for the application and save changes
Fill the following details to Cloudlytics
- In the Client Id, Enter the Application ID that you have saved before.
- In the Tenant Id, Enter the Directory ID that you have obtained.
- In the Key Id,Enter the Secret value.
- Click on Save and enter the Tag to your credentials.